Here are a few of the frequently asked questions. To provide you with the best customer experience, your feedback is greatly encouraged. If you have any questions please send us an email at support@Biglifehack.com
- A. Yes, shipping is Free Worldwide on most items. One some items, we have Free Shipping for all order over $99.
- A. in this case, no more shipping charges on your oreder and you may assumed to get the Item Totally for Free.
- A. We ship from our partnered warehouses & factories located in US & China. So, please expect your items to be shipped separately (if you order more than one item) as different factories specialise in different areas of manufacturing.
- A. It will usually take 7-30 business days for all orders to arrive. Shipping times vary from product-to-product; based on demand and shipping location.
- A. It will take usually between 2-5 business days.
- A. You can place an order from any country, we ship Worldwide.
- A. We have an office in a beautiful island in Georgetown Penang whereby declace as UNESCO World Heritage site of Country Malaysia; Meanwhile Supply warehouses in: USA; High-Quality vendor contacts in: China.
- A. We processes all orders in USD. While the content of the cart is displayed in several currencies, you will checkout using USD at the most current exchange rate.
- A. Yes, all customers will receive an order number after placing their orders. Please contact us if you don't receive one within 24 hours.
- A. All inquiries can be forwarded to support@Biglifehack.com
- A. We accept all Major Credit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex and also Paypal
- A. You can be absolutely sure that all purchases here are safe and secure.
- A. We do not sell our customers information. Emails are strictly for follow-up and to send newsletters of our promotions and coupons for discounts.
Q. Will I (the customer) have to pay customs?
- A. For most countries you will not have to pay customs, but it depends on the value of your order, your parcel may or may not be charged customs or import duties. *If your parcel is charged, it is up to the person receiving the parcel to cover these costs.
- For more accurate information, we’d suggest getting in touch with your local customs office so you’re not surprised if there are any unexpected delivery charges at your end.